EIG Releases the Nexus® 1450 Cyber Secure Energy Panel Meter with Advanced Power Quality and Multiport Communication
Westbury, NY (Thursday, December 21, 2017) – Electro Industries/GaugeTech (EIG) announces the release of its latest Nexus® Series meter – the Nexus® 1450 with advanced power quality, cyber secured configuration, and multiport communication. This meter is a direct physical retrofit to the Nexus® 1250/1252 meters installed in thousands of sites in the United States and around the world. It offers multiple advanced features, including:
- An HTML5-based Web server that offers real time data and detailed waveform analysis over the Internet, without the need for software.
- Multi-level cyber secured encrypted configuration that prevents tampering and hacking of your power system data, and physical meter seals.
- EIG’s Multi-Gain™ technology for the highest accuracy energy measurement.
- IEC61000-4-30 Class A Power Quality Measurements.
- 6 Communication Ports, including 2 Ethernet Ports.
The meter is used for critical metering applications such as utility and industrial substations, power plants, wind farms and solar metering, to monitor both energy usage and power quality. The cyber secured implementation protects the meter from being tampered with and protects the integrity of the data.
For additional information on the Nexus® 1450 meter and/or to place a pre-order for it, visit its webpage at: