The Shark® 250 and Shark® 270 Meters’ Security Features Include:
- An admin level and up to 8 levels of passwords support customized levels of access.Passwords are 30 character alphanumeric.
- Usernames and passwords are encrypted when sent to the meter, to further enhance security.
- The meter offers a physical sealing switch for added security.
- You can add customized security restrictions to the following functions:
- Reset energy readings.
- Upload firmware.
- Reset demand.
- Download and reset logs – access can be controlled for each log, independently.
- Edit and upload programmable settings.
- Edit TOU calendar, read TOU data, and reset TOU accumulators.
- Execute Test Mode.
- Edit CT/PT compensation.
- Back up meter files.
- Control read access for a COM port.
- Access control functions for I/O.
- Reset input and output counters.
- Meter restart.
- Manual waveform recording.
- Date/time change.
- Set preset energy.
- Upload LCD screens.
- Change V-SwitchTM key.
For more information about the Shark 250 meter, visit this webpage:
For more information about the Shark 270 meter, visit this webpage: